How do you grind herbs?
- Remove the lid and place pieces of herbs or spices in between the teeth on the shredder.
- Place the lid onto the shredder and turn the lid back and forth a four or five times until you no longer feel resistance.
- Gently shake the grinder a few times to make sure the herbs have descended into the chamber.
- Open the lid to check that the herbs are ground and have indeed descended to the chamber. If not place the lid back on and repeat the grinding process.
- You now have grinded herb. You know how to use that herb, so we won’t detail that for you.
TIP: If you want a finer grind or are grinding harder spices hold the grinder upside down while grinding. To do this, place the spices in between the teeth on the lid then combine with the rest of the grinder… upside down. You got it.